Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Monetize your website - best adsense alternative

PopAds ad network is one of the most popular pop-ups under advertising network. And it is a great alternative to adsense. It works great with any type of websites even monetizing of gambling and adult sites is allowed (adult websites earn a lot because of their high traffic). The best thing about it that you can withdraw you earned money at any time once, your unpaid earning is reached to a minimum amount of 5$. Currently, It's providing highest CPM rates, excellent technical support, fastest payment in the industry.

From the last three years, I am using Google Adsense for my blog and no doubt it is one of best advertising program which pays high CPC. After that, I was looking for other monetizing networks which can work well along with Adsense for my blog, and that's when I stumbled upon PopAds net network.

And the first question that came to my mind was - Can it make money for my blog? So, I decided to get signed up for this network to check whether it can make money for my blog.  And after using it for two months (Total traffic upto two month, only 20000), I earned 68.26$ that you can see in the below screenshot of my dashboard, (popads earnings):



How Popads works?
Unlike AdSense, it does not require an ad space that means you visitors don't need to click on anything. And you will get paid whenever your visitors will browse your website!

Popads is great if you are receiving traffic from USA, UK, Cannada because it provides high eCPM for these countries. But for Asian traffic, you may not earn much until you are getting a huge amount of organic as well as social traffic. (100% fill rates). PopAds works very good with download websites (mp3, apps) and video sharing websites. It can bypass adblock plugin and monetize this traffic too.

How To Sign Up for Popads?
The sign-up process of popads network is very easy, and you only need to fill up a publisher form. Just click on the link to go to popads.net website and fill up a simple form. And you need to wait for 24 hour to get an email from their team that your website is approved.

Can your website be approved? 
Absolutely yes. It accepts all type of website including adult, non-adult, hacking, and cracking.

Is their JavaScript plugin SEO friendly?
Yes. For API integration, they provide a small bit of JavaScript code which you need to add just above the closing head tag. And the best thing about it that, it does not affect the loading speed of your website which is one of the ranking factors of Search Engine Optimization. Here is installation guide for wordpress:



What are the CPM rates of popads net?

For US/UK traffic you can get even $4,5 CPM
For 3 tier countries like Pakistan, India you get around $0,5-$0,8$ CPM


 What is the Payout Threshold?
The Payout threshold is very low. You will get paid, whenever your unpaid earnings reach to a minimum of 5$. Payment will issue within 24 hours.

What are the Payment Methods?


Conclusion
As there are thousands of alternative available for pop-ups under ads but no one can compete with popads because it provides high CPM and daily payment. If you rejected by Adsense program, then I must recommend you to join this network.

15 comments:

  1. How much can we earn from popads if my daily page views are 100?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would to pay your great service, but I don't find the payment button :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your message on my blog (Panamama). Is there a cost involved in monetizing this way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does PopAds work well with Adsense on thesame site ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice adsense alternative i am going to using for my www.onlineday.ooo thank you for great info..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Idea, adsense has been letting me down. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have been approved to place PopAds on my blog but I don't know how.. Can anyone help here? Meanwhile I already have Google Adsense on my blog, hope it won't affect anything? Response please

    ReplyDelete
  8. cùng một lúc chạy 2 quảng cáo được không? từ nhà quảng cáo google adsense và cái này, có được không?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Marisho, that is some good info!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sound too easy. Worth a try though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you .good suggestion. i am going to using with my blog
    https://surinkhmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Relying just on one ad network for monetization can be detrimental. Thanks a ton for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete